Professional single chamber floor model, on castors, specially designed for high quality vacuum and MAP packaging solutions of long pieces of fish or meat.
- Full stainless steel construction with transparent lid
- Deep drawn vacuum chamber with rounded corners for optimal hygiene.
- Easily removable wireless sealing bars with double seal.
- Insert plates for adjusting chamber height and reducing cycle time.
- Controlled ventilation (soft-air) for protection of product and packaging.
- Digital control with 10 default programs.
- Maintenance program for pump as well as service indicator programs, sleeper function, etc.
- STOP button for partial/full cycle interruption.
- Model VA320SL with one 280 mm short and one 940 mm long sealbars in corner.
- Gas flush (injecting food-gas) for product protection and longer shelf live.
- Cut-off and wide seal
- Sensor control.
- Inclined insert plate for packaging liquid products.
- Label printer.
- Service kit for standard maintenance.
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||480 x 1065 x 960 mm|
|Chamber dimensions||320 x 890 mm|
|Chamber height||100 mm|
|Seal bar length||2 x 320 mm|
|Busch pump||63 m³ / h|
|Cycle||15 - 40 sec|
|End vacuum (2 Mbar)||99,98%|
|Electrical power ||400V / 3f / 50Hz / 2,4 - 3,5 kW|