Durable and reliable double chamber vacuum unit, developed for high capacity vacuum packing in industrial environments (food, electronics, pharmaceutics, textiles, clean rooms, etc). Hygienic and intelligent design, User friendly and fully HACCP compatible
- Full stainless steel construction, conform to current CE standards
- Flat working table and easily removable silicon holders for easy cleaning.
- Sealing bars with double seal, mounted in lid
- Insert plates for adjusting chamber height and reducing cycle time.
- Controlled ventilation (soft-air) for protection of product and packaging.
- Digital control with 10 default programs.
- Pump maintenance program as well as service indicator programs,sleeper function, etc.
- STOP button for partial/full cycle interruption.
- Gas flush (injecting food-gas) for product protection and longer shelf live.
- Cutt-off, wide or bi-active seal
- Sensor control.
- Inclined insert plate for packaging liquid products.
- Label printer.
- Service kit for standard maintenance.
- Units with 3x 1100 mm seal bars
- Units with shorter 850 mm seals and wider 1000 mm chamber
|Dimensions (L x W x H) ||1210 x 2420 x 1130 mm|
|Chamber dimensions||1100 x 730 mm|
|Chamber height||280 mm|
|Seal bar length||2 x 1100 mm (each chamber) |
|Busch pump||300 m³ / h|
|Cycle||15 - 40 sec|
|End vacuum (1 Mbar)||99,99%|
|Electrical power||400V / 3f / 50Hz / 7,0 - 9,0 kW|