Series 365 are compact free-standing skinning units with manual infeed for all industrial applications.
- On castors, height adjustable for maximum mobility and extra safety
- Solid construction from stainless materials for maximum lifetime
- Stainless “Star”-cleaning roller with forward and reverse rotation c/w water spray nozzles with adjustable volume -for maximum reliability
- Bearings with double collar bushing for maximum lifetime and low cost of operation
- Water spray system with adjustable volume to spray roller, blade and infeed tray
- Auto shut water valve activated by foot switch to minimize water consumption
- All electrical parts are in a splashproof housing
- All joints and seams are completely welded to avoid penetration of moisture and dirt
- Safe 24 Volt foot switch with special "lift flex' cable
- Conform to latest CE directives
365F - With blunt blade holding beam shoe For the perfect skinning of all kinds of whole fllatfish such as: sole, flounder, plaice, halibut, turbot,monkfish, skate; as well as filets of herring, cod, siathe, hake, pollack, stockfish mackerel, bream, grey gurnard, trout, salmon, etc.
365S - With blade holding sharped shoe (with blade) For skinning all kind of filets such as: all kinds of perch, pike, timapia, carp, bream, croaker, snapper, grouper, catfish, sturgeon, etc.
365C Blunt & Blade holding shoe (combi) Perfect combination of both skinning shoes (Blunt + Blade) for all above applications.
- Others voltages available
- Deepskin version
- Mecanical foot switch
- Safety skinning blade cover
|Capacity||20 - 50 pcs/min|
|Motor||3x400V 50 Hz / 0.75 kW|
|Dimensions (mm)||520 x 450 x 950 (L x W x H)|